Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

12 Aug: My Birthday

TFG Voucher from my friends and colleagues #hsmfashpack

My new Superga sneaks prezzie from the boyfriend :-)

 Bday dinner with my dad

Nom Nom Nom...

So yesterday I turned 25 - yep best believe. Thanks to family and friends and their beautiful birthday wishes, yesterday was truly special. I've always been such a birthday person but somehow this year it was different I wasn't as excited, I mean the excitement was there- it just wasn't what it normally is. 5 years ago I would've been upset at friends or family that forgot to call or sms but there a few friends that did forget and I was ok with that you know - maybe not giving a fuck comes with being 25, pretty exciting stuff. Thanks again for all the messages, phone calls, hugs and of course the gifts - really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment