Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The beautiful Seychelles

Hi Friends

I'm finally back, I landed in cape town yesterday afternoon. I have missed blogging so much and the fact that I couldn't share anything on the blog was just too painful. The first hotel we checked into didn't have free wifi and buying a few hours was not an option, it was just too expensive. For 4 days I basically used my cellphone as a camera, no communication with the world whatsoever. 

Our 2nd hotel was just too amazing (Jodi[my awesome roomie]) and I had no words) and if that wasn't enough, it had free wifi as well (totes did the victory dance the day we checked in) It was a bit slow so I couldn't upload any pics to the blog just a few on Instagram and Facebook. 

I had a really great time and my team was the best team in the entire world - Thanks guys (Rochelle, Jodi, Sebastine, Clive, Jacque, G-dawg, Candice, Mala and Jenna ) The images from our shoots look amazing, can't wait for the mags to go to print so I can share. 

It feels good to be back home, I missed my friends and family dearly and of course 'the boy', whom I only managed to speak to on my last night  (I was bleak on each passing day that we did not speak) I brought him a little something to cheer him up and he was quite pleased - I mean who would say no to a six pack of beer all the way from Seychelles. I was quite pleased with myself. I'll definately miss lying by the pool, the beach, where I almost saw my death - quick lesson, don't ever have your back to the waves, I'm fine though - my #dreamboat team (inside joke) and I had a good laugh. I love you dear Seychelles. I'll upload more pics taken with my Nikon soon soon.






























No comments:

Post a Comment