Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Molweni bahlali

What a crazy two weeks it has been for me, so much has happened and I just get exhausted just thinking about it. Also the fact that it's not yet over gives me  a bit of a headache - but work is work and a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I couldn't wait to feel the keypads of my laptop so I could share with you what has been going on with me the past two weeks or so; As I mentioned before, I work as a fashion assistant and it's been crazy at work, reason why I have not been able to blog.

I went to Caledon last week for  the day for a shoot at a hotel there, quite a serene place I must say, it was quite nice to be away from the buzzing city life. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures because I didn't have my camera with me and my Blackberry 9360 does not take the best pictures, I'm sure you'll agree with me (time for an upgrade perhaps? I think so too.) After that trip I flew with my team to my hometown, East London for another shoot - I again didn't have my camera with me (that can be explained ok...) there, wasn't really much to see anyway, or maybe I'm just being selfish.

On Monday, we drove to  a small farm town called Kersefontein, which is about an hour and a half away from Cape Town  - it has to be one of the hottest places I've ever been to, I think I'll need to stay indoors for at-least another week in order to regain my complexion, andimyama ha ha ha. I just got back and I am extremely exhausted, all I can think of is sleep and a massage (guess I'll have to trick the man into giving me one lol.)  Anyway I do have a few snaps to show but I'll upload them tomorrow, my internet is very slow today. The shoot was for Wedding Album magazine, one of of the many magazines the company I work for publishes. I'll also upload a few images of the shoot once the mag goes to print.

For now, please check out this video, the song is called 'Hood Love'. and it's by Associates Elite. By the way I was supposed to feature on this song (still kicking myself) qha umsebenzi uyinxaki sometimes, next time though. :-)





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lornz
    bumped into your blog by chance nje out of browsing the blogosphere. It's really cool that you're blogger based in East London too, there aren't many of us here, well maybe I must say I don't KNOW many of us here. Interesting job you have there hun, you work with specific designers/magazines?
    Now following your blog, please feel free to check out mine: http://hookneye.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete